About Me

Dude in his 30s, starting his first blog. Damn tired of waiting for straight artists to create gay superheroes that AREN'T relegated to minor titles or vaguely fay. So I got off my duff and made my own!

Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chapter 1, Episode 3


“I’ve been here, for three days, dealing with this! I haven’t slept, I’ve barely eaten, and I had to guilt all of you for the last 24 hours until finally somebody degraded themselves enough to help me! All you took off running! I need help! I can’t do this by myself!”
            “Whoa, whoa,” Danilo said, getting up. Bitch just lost it. “I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you need.”
            Benji slid down the wall to the floor. The hate on his face was beyond anything before it. “And that I have to have a tantrum just to get some damn sympathy…”
            Danilo was quiet for a moment. A man never prone to thinking, he thought now. Benji could be the most bossy, obnoxious, and paranoid person on the planet. But also… “You’re right. You always just seem to...well, have a handle on things better.”
            “I’m about ready to fly off that handle and stick it up yo-…somebody’s ass.”
            The bigger man came over and knelt down by the exhausted one. “Let’s help Paine. Sanjay. We’ve fought off everything else. Not well or pretty, but we have.” He didn’t know what else to say, felt uncomfortable to say anything else. So he said nothing after than.
            Benji rose his head up against the wall. “I could sleep for a million years.”
            “Let’s take care of Sanjay, and you can give it a go.”
            “Ugh.” Benji rose, resting his head in his hand. “Come on.”
            “Right. What’re you wearing?”
            “I got my leather. Full bodysuit. Should work.”
            “Your BDSM gear? And you’re riding me for my ski suit?”
            “We’re talking PAINE, here.”
            Danilo rolled his eyes. “Comment withdrawn.”
            Had it been almost any other situation, the moment Benjamin Whitcombe and Danilo DeLeon saw each other after changing, they would have been on the floor with laughter. “What, you got mauled by a creamsicle?” Benji would say. “This from the Body Condom,” Danilo would snap.
            Undoing the locks to his basement dungeon, Benji made a quick check of everything. Danilo had tucked under one arm the shake, and just to be sure, a gallon jug of water. “Oh, wait.”
            “Huh?”
            Benji grabbed the blender out of Danilo’s hands, dashed to the kitchen, then upstairs.
            “What are you putting in it now?”
            Benji held up the sleeping pills as he swept past.
            “How many you putting in? Don’t get him addicted to something else!”
            There was a quick buzz of the blender. “Anything for a bit of peace,” Benji signed, coming into view. “Ok. Now. Ready?”
            “He was raving three days ago,” Danilo recalled. “Pretty quiet, now. Maybe he’s better?”
            Benji gave a sardonic look, opened the basement door wide, then loudly rapped the studs of his glove against the railing.
            The noise that came out from the darkness made the Brazilian go white. “Ho-lee fuck.”
            “Yep. He’s not constantly raving anymore,” Benji corrected. “So he’s either finally getting tired, his vocal cords snapped, or he’s just saving up the crazy for us.”
            Danilo gave the other man a freaked-out look.

No comments:

Post a Comment